“At Armed Forces Services Corporation (AFSC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Magellan Healthcare, Inc. (“Parent Company”), we put our nation’s Warriors, Veterans and their Families first. We provide management consulting and program delivery to many of the most vital government programs serving the military community. We have an immediate need to hire a highly motivated and seasoned business development executive to contribute to AFSC’s continued growth in the marketplace.
- Drive the expansion of AFSC existing clients and prospects within Federal agencies such as DoD, VA and HHS;
- Apply a collaborative approach in teaming with AFSC and Magellan Health leaders to identify new prospective customers;
- Effectively convey the value of our solutions to government clients at a variety of levels;
- Identify opportunities that meet established revenue and profit goals;
- Develop sales strategies and call plans, focused presentations and reports to prospective clients;
- Develop customer business relationships in government markets, qualify and close new business; and participate in Capture and Proposal Management…” Read More.
G2X TAKE: After being purchased last year by a $5B healthcare leader with expertise in complex care and special population management, this services group focused on management consulting and program delivery is seeking someone to help them grow their existing Federal Health footprint. AFSC brings a unique set of experiences in that it has a legacy that goes back to 1879 after formation of a nonprofit established to care for surviving spouses.