Leidos Corporate Group has an immediate opening for Veterans Affairs Account Management Lead. Selected candidate will function as an Integrated Process Team member to support across the Department of Veterans Affairs account.
Location: Vienna, VA or Austin, TX
Daily responsibilities include:
– Evaluate and review consumer research, point-of-sale and syndicated data
– Reports findings for major marketing, distribution, and manufacturing proposals and their impact on the sales function
– Participate in the central development and implementation of new products, re-launches, new business building programs, sales rationale, etc
– May also participate in presales or sales meetings to review proposed plans. Provide and/or initiate sales analysis affecting distribution, spending as it relates to volume, brand promotional strategy, and selling tools
– Assess and build effective customer relationships both externally and throughout the organization… Read More.
G2X TAKE: This $10B global science and technology solutions leader who has to be considered a front runner for any enterprise EHR effort seeks an executive to help support growth efforts across VA. With the experience gained as result of the SMS/Lockheed acquisition and their prime role on MHS GENESIS, there will be no shortage of opportunity for this individual to play a role in the pursuit of large strategic efforts.