CGI seeks a Business Development professional with a broad strategic perspective and a proven track record of success in growing businesses, delivering solutions to problems, and developing and executing sound internal processes from the ground up. Your future duties and responsibilities:
This role is responsible for building the pipeline for organic growth by ensuring excellence in the planning and delivery of full life cycle business development activities for our Health and Compliance Programs business unit. The successful candidate will drive strategic planning, management and direction of bid and proposal (B&P) resources, target identification, capture strategies, proposal management, contract award, and customer relations. This professional will collaborate with counterparts across the Federal Sector to ensure that best-of-breed solutions are brought forward to customers and that CGI is appropriately positioned.
• Responsible for identifying and qualifying funded programs of significant value.
• Interfaces between the BD team and internal and external stakeholders (prime or subcontractors, business group units).
• Works closely with BD team, line of business directors, and others to ensure effective, efficient, and integrated implementation of business development strategies.
• Designs, develops and oversees quality for all BD contributions to overall client strategy within area of expertise, including: (1) processes and systems related to acquisition, development, management, and retention of loyal and satisfied clients (2) processes and systems for collection, interpretation, and dissemination of client data in service of building a robust opportunity pipeline (3) processes and systems for tracking progress towards and achievement of BD plan strategic objectives.
• Attends conferences and other external meetings to explore business development opportunities.
• Works with line organization management to identify BD opportunities.
• Strategize on teaming strategies (partnership with OPLs)
• Prepares status reports and briefings for management.
•Supports continual business development process improvement.
•Maintains appropriate records and documentation; tracks, monitors, and reports data to support business development.
Related Small Business Liaison Functions:
•Maintain and further our relationships with a range of Small Business Partners that match our target focus areas
•Connect SB partners with HHS/SSA Sector BD/DC resources where it makes sense.
•Work with Small Business partners and BD to compare pipeline notes and identify and qualify upcoming opportunities
•Research/vet new potential partners.
•Maintain partner/skill/experience matrix for potential SB partners
•Liaison to CGI Small Business Office Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 10+ years of business development experience required; 6+ within Government and/or Healthcare IT… Read More.
G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage a broad Federal Health footprint that cuts across CMS, HHS, VA and MHS, along with experience leading some of the largest programs in the sector today, this CIO-SP3 and CMS SPARC Prime is seeking a veteran growth executive familiar with technology and market trends in Cloud, Mobility, Big Data and Security.