“The Leidos Business Development group supporting the Leidos Civil Health operating unit is hiring a Sr Business Developer. This is a new role responsible for business development and revenue growth for HHS, NIH and associated institutes/operating divisions.
- Build, maintain, and manage a pipeline of leads and prospective partners, channels and clients in the HHS market, focused on solutions related to custom software development, business process engineering, big data, and clinical informatics
- Shape opportunities in pipeline to favor both the client’s needs and our position on the opportunity
- Contribute to the advancement of the go to market strategy to include the development of the BD team
- Lead the activities to close the most important contracts and partnerships
- Support operability strategy in terms of marketing, conference attendance, and competitive intelligence
- Extensive analysis of prospective clients and partners, in order to establish and refine the sales and retention strategy
- Introduce team members to new clients and assist in the new client integration process
- Lead response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) – Maintain current knowledge of services as well as agency business problems and opportunity forecasts
- Effectively communicate strategies and…” Read More.
G2X TAKE: While many firms are in a holding pattern on hiring, especially at HHS, this very large healthcare technology and consulting firm has their foot on the gas as they are actively interviewing and hiring on all fronts, including this senior role to lead growth efforts across HHS and NIH.