CVP is seeking a highly talented Health Director to lead the development of a strategy for Public Health and build-out of a market segment/practice area connecting federal agencies, such as NIH, CDC, SAMHSA, and related State/Local/Non-profit/
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Demonstrate strong subject matter knowledge, new business development skills and program management expertise
- Jump-start a Public Health practice at CVP
- Provide oversight and direction to multiple Public Health programs/projects, including customer relationship management and oversight for program delivery (cost/schedule/technical/
- Build and shape a pipeline of new opportunities targeted at leveraging CVP’s core competencies into the Public Health market and drive development/deployment of innovative/customized solutions to meet specific client needs
- Must be eligible to obtain a government security clearance
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree
- 12 years of progressive experience building new business and delivering technology enabled solutions (information technology design, implementation, program operations and support through the full system development life cycle) in the Public Health domain
- Strong customer relationship management and persuasive skills to new business/capture management efforts
- Strong subject matter expertise in public health and/or clinical domains…” Read More.
G2X TAKE: This fast-rising business and technology consultancy, with extensive experience in the Federal Health sector and prime access to nearly every key contract vehicle, is seeking an executive to oversee all aspects of strategy/road-map development as they look to Jump-start a Public Health practice.