In this position, you will: Under limited direction, act as the primary point of contact for all Prime awarded GWAC and IDIQ contracts to include: T4NG, VETS, GSA Schedules, Alliant and other awarded GWAC and/or IDIQ contracts as designated.
Insignia is an information technology, software engineering, and instruction design provider for government and commercial clients. Achieving excellent customer service is a daily priority for our team members to ensure a positive experience for the entirety of the project. Our team is filled with subject matter experts, providing customer success and internal growth.
- Review RFP/RFQ/RFI emails and portals to assess opportunities and distribute internally/externally as necessary based on the assessment. Organize internal responses and determine if sufficient Insignia and/or partner capabilities are available to pursue
- Provide compliant Templates and guidance for properly responding to IDIQ/GWAC opportunities
- Build Lessons Learned to improve quality of proposals
- Follow opportunities through to bid completion, assuring that deadlines are met
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual contract reports as required for each GWAC/IDIQ
- Coordinate with Task Order project managers to ensure contract reporting information is received with sufficient time and quality to complete overall GWAC/IDIQ contract deliverables
- Resolve issues with report content to ensure accurate and complete reports are submitted
- Develop Bid/No-bid decision rationale and enter decision into the appropriate customer portal as required. Track bid decisions to ensure they are entered in sufficient time to meet customer deadlines.
- Obtain/maintain access to all appropriate customer-provided and/or required web portals needed to perform contract administrative functions. Maintain current Insignia team member lists
- Act as IDIQ/GWAC Subject Matter Expert within… Read More.
G2X TAKE: Building on a series of recent awards, to include a $17M Vets.gov Enterprise Veterans Self Service Technical Sustainment Support task and a prime award notification on the multi-billion dollar VETS II GWAC; this SDVOSB is seeking an experienced exec to help support growth and serve as an internal IDIQ/GWAC Subject Matter Expert.