Technatomy is seeking a Health IT Business Development Director to lead business development and sales efforts for select federal government health agencies. These accounts may include but not limited to HHS, VA, DHA, and others.
Summary of Major Job Functions:
- Defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Builds pipelines and establishes targets for sales and revenue growth.
- Develops strategic account plans for targeted agencies.
- Prospects for new health agency opportunities.
- Develops sales and capture strategies working with internal personnel and partners.
- Develops a pipeline of new business opportunities for assigned accounts and supports the capture effort for identified opportunities.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Requires a thorough knowledge of federal health agencies, the client, the market, and competitors.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of the Federal procurement process.
- Demonstrated evidence of successful capture experience in the target government agency.
- Experience working with other companies that provide health IT services and solutions HHS, DHA, VA, and other agencies… Read More.
G2X TAKE: With a broad set of past performance across VA, DHA and HHS, this rising Federal Health player is seeking a growth executive to leverage capabilities in areas such as Systems Interoperability, Agile Software Development, Program Management and their extensive understanding of distributed computing environments.