Leidos Veterans Health has an immediate opening for Veterans Affairs Account Management Lead. Selected candidate will function as an Integrated Process Team member to support across the Department of Veterans Affairs account.
Daily responsibilities include:
– Evaluate and review consumer research, point-of-sale and syndicated data
– Reports findings for major marketing, distribution, and manufacturing proposals and their impact on the sales function
– Participate in the central development and implementation of new products, re-launches, new business building programs, sales rationale, etc
– May also participate in presales or sales meetings to review proposed plans. Provide and/or initiate sales analysis affecting distribution, spending as it relates to volume, brand promotional strategy, and selling tools
– Assess and build effective customer relationships both externally and throughout the organization
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college / university and 12 years of professional experience related to business development, capture management, or account management… Read More.
G2X TAKE: This 33,000 employee global science and technology solutions leader and the largest government contractor by revenue is seeking a senior Exec to support continued growth across VA. The opportunity to leverage this group’s expertise and position on EHR modernization will make this an attractive role to many.