“Come join our brand new team in the government space! Help drive growth opportunities in this exciting new area for the company. We would prefer candidates with relationships and experience selling to federal agencies including the Defense Health Agency (DHA) and/or the Veterans Administration (VA), or broader HHS agencies.
- Drive the development of strategic relationships and growth opportunities for assigned agencies / accounts. Establish and maintain contacts at the decision-making authority within agency / client organizations. Manage and prioritize all opportunities to enhance client relationships and accelerate the decision making process to grow revenue.
- Provide leadership and management for all identified opportunities throughout the entire capture and proposal lifecycle. Develop industry partners and teaming solutions. Effectively work with other organizations to optimize use of internal and external resources for winning proposal.
- Accountable for profitability, efficiency, and growth of government programs and drive revenue growth to improve both top and bottom line returns for the business while delivering operational excellence and program performance. Assist in the development of pricing strategies to maximize overall returns and is directly responsible for delivering high quality results and maintaining customer intimacy
- Work closely with the SVP Government Programs to proactively develop and maintain agency account plans for incorporation into Verscend 5 year strategic and financial plans.
- Serve as a key member of the Government Programs management team to identify and assist in government in prioritization and development of all government opportunities. Will look for areas of cross agency collaboration for synergy and growth.
- Bachelor of Science degree in relevant field. Masters of Science preferred
- 10+ years of experience managing operations, complex projects or product implementations in a growth business.
- 10 years experience in the government health care industry preferred, with previous leadership experience in technology and data analytics… Read More.”
G2X TAKE: Ranked #42 on the recent Healthcare Informatics 100 (HCI 100), an annual compilation of the top healthcare information technology companies by revenue, this global Health Analytics company is seeking a VP of Government Programs with relationships and experience selling to federal agencies including DHA, VA or broader HHS agencies, for their ‘brand new team in the government space’.