Leidos Corporate Health Group has an opening for a Senior Business Development Professional in Baltimore, MD.
It is our mission to improve the health status and safety of our nation’s citizens, soldiers and retirees by growing Leidos’ presence and delivery of systems integration, data analytics and health services to Commercial health markets, DoD, VA, HHS and other agencies engaged in health safety and care provision.
This role will be a senior member of a highly talented and integrated team of broad-based professionals, fostering an environment of innovation and use business oriented data –driven solutions to deliver strategic change.
Candidate should be highly knowledgeable and experienced in the areas of healthcare modernization and transformation; program management and implementation; quality measurement and improvement.
- Lead capture efforts to secure new or re-compete contracts, or task order business
- Shape and win new business through a balanced focus on customer value, the competitive environment, and the corporation’s best interests
- Develop capture strategy including business solution for pursuit of opportunities; identifies potential customers, competitive assessments, teaming suppliers, and prices-to-win; participates in bid and proposal activities
- Lead and integrate the assigned cross-functional team and authority to direct team activities for the duration of the pursuit
- Maintain ongoing interaction with business development
- Bachelors degree with 15+ years of professional experience; or a Masters degree with 13 + years of professional
- Must have healthcare experience, specifically CMS and CDC… Read More.
G2X TAKE: This very large Federal Health player continues to hire on all fronts, with this role seeking a senior business developer with CMS and CDC experience to be based in Baltimore, MD.