“SAS has a long-standing relationship with the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). The SAS Federal Health Team seeks a high-performing Account Executive with experience selling software, a demonstrated history of bringing in new business and achieving targets, and ability to navigate the challenges that come with a competitive market. This individual will be responsible for maintaining, strengthening, and growing SAS’ relationship with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH). That development should result in the sale of SAS software, solutions, and services to help the CDC and NIH enhance and protect the health and well-being of all Americans.”
- Domain Knowledge: Understand the strategic goals, priorities, and budgetary constraints of assigned accounts and how they align to SAS/business analytics solutions.
- Trusted Advisor: Develop partner and advisory relationships with accounts by aiding them in solving mission challenges.
- Solution Alignment: Leverage agency understanding to map and sell SAS software, solutions, and services to current and prospective customers.
- Customer Retention & Growth:
- Collaborates with broader SAS team to position and capitalize on opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Conducts significant direct contact with customers and travels to customer sites (primarily DC and Atlanta) …” Read More Here.
G2X TAKE: One of the largest privately-owned software firms in the world, this technology company, who focuses on advanced analytics, BI and data management software and services, is seeking a senior leader who can help maintain, strengthen, and grow their relationship with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).