“Required Education, Training & Qualifications:
- BA/BS in a business, engineering or a technical related field of study from an accredited college or university
- 8+ years of current experience selling to the Federal Government and HHS. Military experience is a plus!
- Experience working with pipelines, pipeline reviews and annual quota attainment
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations, the Federal procurement process and preferred contract vehicles
- Experience working with Federal government contractors as partners, including small business entities
- Demonstrated knowledge of client’s mission and competitive landscape
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Solid relationships with HHS personnel and key influencers
- Demonstrated interface with CIOs …” Read More Here.
G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage their broad set of health expertise, to include DHA and NIH CIT, and a Prime JV position on CIO-SP3, this large Enterprise Infrastructure Management IT consulting firm is seeking a growth exec with a proven track record of identifying opportunities and then closing sales within the HHS community, including wins ranging from $25M to $100M in contract revenue.