Join us for the FedHealthIT Executive Breakfast Series Event – Driving operational efficiencies through automation: Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and beyond. The event will bring together the Federal Health IT community from Government and industry to provide awareness and gain perspective about how Robotic Automation and Artificial Intelligence will play a role in the Federal Health IT modernization journey.
Executive Keynote Panelists:
- Hilmar Hamann, Director, Office of Business Informatics, CDER, FDA (Confirmed)
- Charles Worthington, Chief Technology Officer, Office of Information Technology, VA (Confirmed)
- Alastair Thomson, CIO NHLBI, NIH
- Hassan Zahwa, PhD., MHS Genesis Capability Manager, DoD (Confirmed)
- Christine Dymek, EdD., Director, Health IT Division, AHRQ(Confirmed)
Location: Arlington, VA