“The ideal candidate brings a solid and mature understanding of Federal government contracting in the defense military health sector, demonstratable achievements in winning prime business, solid and well-developed relationships and contacts with government and private industries, including hands-on experience in the complete BD lifecycle process.”
“Measures of effectiveness of the candidate include:
- Proven track record and ability to identify, qualify, shape and win new business opportunities that align with corporate objectives, quality of revenue, measurable impact to the organization and strategic position.
- Ability to support and lead market focused growth strategies.
- Develop, present and execute account plan(s) that are actionable.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain portfolio of business and related pipeline that aligns with corporate mission, vision and market sector with focus on MH.
- Proven experience in the Defense Military Health environment and key captures.
- Experience with major GWAC, IDIQs in MHS and…” Read the full job description here.
G2X TAKE: Looking to build on their broad Federal Health footprint, this fast-growing software and application development services provider and CIO-SP3 SB Prime, who specializes in mission driven solutions that address complex business processes and technology challenges, is seeking a growth executive to support Defense/Military Health expansion.