FedHealthIT and its partner organizations are privileged to be organizing and hosting the Leading for Impact in Federal IT & Consulting, Women in Leadership Conference on Wednesday, October 25, 2018 at the Women’s Memorial in Arlington, VA.
This inaugural event will recognize women creating IMPACT, leading organizations and mission-focused strategic programs across the Federal Technology and Consulting community.
Join us to hear from leading Federal Government Executive Keynote panelists and Network with Federal IT and Consulting Executives from Government and Industry.
Key Federal Health Speakers:
- Julie Boughn, Director, Data and Systems Group, Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services, CMS (Awaiting Final Confirmation)
- Carolyn Clancy, MD, Deputy Undersecretary for Health, Discovery and Advancement, VA (Confirmed)
- Stacy Cummings, Program Executive Officer for the Defense Healthcare Management Systems, Department of Defense (Confirmed)
- Anjelica Dortch, Senior Policy Analyst, Executive Office of the President, OMB (Confirmed)
- Kathleen Frisbee, Executive Director, Connected Care Office, Senior Executive, VA (Confirmed)
- Theresa Hancock, Director, My HealtheVet, VA (Confirmed)
- Amy Haseltine, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Enterprise Services, Office of the CIO, HHS (Confirmed)
- Jeneen Iwugo, Deputy Director, Quality Improvement and Innovation Group, Center for Clinical Standards and Quality, CMS (Awaiting Final Confirmation)
- Suzette Kent, Federal Chief Information Officer, Executive Office of the President, OMB (Confirmed)
- Beth Killoran, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, HHS (Confirmed)
- Genevieve Morris, Director, Office of Electronic Health Records Modernization, VA (Awaiting Final Confirmation)
- Shannon Sartin, Executive Director, United States Digital Service, CMS, HHS (Confirmed)
- Lauren Thompson, PhD, Director, DoD/VA Interagency Program Office (Confirmed)
- Gita Uppal, Senior Health Advisor, VA (Awaiting Final Confirmation)
- Jean Moody Williams, Deputy Director, Center for Clinical Standards and Quality, CMS (Awaiting Final Confirmation)
- Registration 1:15 – 2:00 pm // Event Begins at 2:00 pm
- Welcome & Introductions
- Keynote Address
- Leading for IMPACT and Driving Positive Disruption in Federal Health IT: Keynote Panel 1
- IT Modernization, Transformation, and Driving Change Management: Keynote Panel 2
- Leading for Impact Awards Recognition Ceremony
- Networking Reception to Honor and Celebrate Women Leading for Impact in Federal IT and Consulting
Know someone deserving of recognition? Nominations for the 2018 awards are now open. Nominate here.
Interested in attending? More details and registration available here.