VA has issued an RFI for a contractor to assist in performance of IV&V and quality assurance (QA) tasks and activities on VA information systems to determine whether the development products of a given activity conform to the requirements of that activity and whether the software and system satisfy its intended use and user needs.
The Contractor shall perform work on large and complex mainframe or web-based financial systems, human resource applications and interfacing systems. VA projected these systems include the following:
- Centralized Administrative Accounting Transactions System (CAATS),
- Central FEE,
- Consolidated Co-Payment Processing Center (CCPC),
- Financial Management System (FMS),
- Financial Reporting Data Warehouse (FRDW),
- Human Resources Line of Business (HRSmart),
- Human Resources-Payroll Accounting System (HR-PAS),
- Personnel Accounting and Integrated Data (PAID) Decommissioning
- Financial Management Business Transformation (FMBT)
The Contractors shall use VA applications and mainframe to perform on-line and off-line processing of daily, monthly and yearly cycles and process transactions in order to test the system. The Contractor shall develop a New Automated Test Framework to establish an Automated Testing capability in support of SQAS IV&V testing.
The period of performance is 12 months from start date, with four 12-month option periods. Tasks under this contract will be performed at the VA in Austin, Texas. A set aside decision may be made based on response to this RFI.
Responses are due by August 15, 2018.