GDIT is seeking a Business Development Director to be responsible for leading/executing the business development opportunities at Health & Human Services and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
The position requires experience in business development and a proven track record of successfully closing business on large strategic opportunities across multiple agencies. The qualified candidate will have proficiency in:
- Identifying and qualifying new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining high quality relationships with customers and partners, including next generation technology vendors
- 10 or more years of hands-on experience in Federal Sales/Business Development
- Extensive background developing business focused on IT Services, Lifecycle SW development, ERP solutions, and federal civilian mission focused program support offerings
- Experience with Fed/Civ budget, investments and acquisition processes