Leverage IT knowledge to lead, plan, and manage progressively larger and more complex programs within the military health sub-account. Apply expertise in software development, IT infrastructure, and other IT specialties to activities around shaping, capturing, and delivering increasingly technical programs. Assess the firm’s strategies and capabilities and apply industry best practices and innovative solutions to further optimize growth into this segment of the market. Provide leadership in building a team of IT professionals to support this growing account. Provide thought leadership to create intellectual capital, support business development initiatives, and participate in marketing activities, including whitepapers, proposals, and capability briefings.”
- 12+ years of experience with healthcare IT
- 5 years of experience with marketing, building business, and developing business capture strategies with a focus on market-aligned organizations
- Experience with leading proposal work and responding to RFPs
- Experience with mentoring, developing, and managing highly productive leaders who can win new business, develop technical solutions, and lead large-scale, complex captures and proposals
- Experience with working in the military health marketplace…” Read the full job description here.
G2X TAKE: This large consulting firm, who is helping to lead the transformation of the Military Health System (MHS), is seeking a Healthcare IT executive who can help lead, plan, and manage progressively larger and more complex programs within the military health sub-account.