“Grant Thornton is seeking an experienced Health and Human Services Business Development Executive to drive growth in the Department of Health and Human Services.”
“Grant Thornton’s Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government create innovative solutions to their most pressing problems. We are passionate about accelerating the pace of change in government and lead the way for Healthcare in the 21st industry.”
“This is a unique senior management position, reporting directly to Grant Thornton partners and principals, to be an integral part of our Healthcare and Life Sciences leadership team.”
- Collaborate closely with Grant Thornton team members to develop short and long term growth strategies
- Lead business development activities such as capture, teaming, proposals, point of view whitepapers, and conference attendance
- Develop a strong pipeline and lead capture and proposal activities on multiple concurrent opportunities
- Represent the Grant Thornton brand and capabilities at conferences and other market-facing events…”
“The position requires
- Minimum of ten (10) years of HHS consulting services experience
- Proven track record of growing business in the Federal healthcare market
- Strong HHS subject matter expertise and demonstrated relationship building skills
- Established professional network with government decision makers and potential teaming partners at one or more of the following operating divisions: Food and Drug Administration, National Institutes of Health, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Experience with managing the entire business development life cycle, including up front strategy, capture, and proposal delivery…” Read the full job description here.
G2X TAKE: Recently recognized as one of the Federal Health Consulting Firms Creating a Buzz in the 1st Half of 2018, this global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to Government, is seeking an experienced leader to drive growth in the Department of Health and Human Services.