“The selected individual will report to the Senior Vice President, Health Group. In this role, you are expected to thrive in an environment where you are responsible for the management and execution of the full BD life cycle process across multiple simultaneous pursuits and proposals. You will be expected to identify gaps and emerging requirements, perform market and economic analysis, conduct business intelligence, design and execute formal capture plans, and monitor competitor activity. You will develop the overall BD strategy, as well as internal and external partnerships, business plans and associated marketing with the Operation. You will manage a team of business development professionals, including capture managers, BD leads and BD analysts, in achievement of the Operations short and long-term business development goals. You will ensure that the Operation maintains a healthy pipeline of opportunities and executes cost-effective win strategies to achieve annual financial objectives.”
- Partners with the Operations SVP to support overall strategic planning and linking pursuits/capture activities which support the business development metrics for awards, submits, and pipeline growth.
- Identifies, develops, and implements near-term and long-term business strategies that provide the business an opportunity to grow revenue.
- May have other business development activities, such as investigating and evaluating potential mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, geographic expansions, licensing, partnerships, joint ventures, new business/market opportunities and sustainability to determine if such activities are in line with the organization’s overall strategy and vision…”
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 15 years of Business Development related experience, including 12 years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Proven track record of successful capture and pipeline management across multiple organizations and program offices at a variety of acquisition sizes
- Experience working directly with Veterans Affairs (VA) personnel
- Demonstrated access to key government customers and industry partners …”
G2XTAKE: Given their experience leading some of the largest and most high-profile modernization projects in the Federal Health sector today, the opportunity to join this large T4NG Prime and leader for MHS GENESIS to help shape how MHS and VA use technology to support its mission, ensures there will be plenty of applicants for this role.