Perspecta “is seeking a Business Development Executive to cover the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) within the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. This is a full time position with Perspecta.
“The candidate that fills this position will be expected to do the following:
- Business Development position will support the Health Business Group with a focus on CMS.
- Works closely with the pursuit team and account team to understand the scope of the engagement and contract in order to provide requisite analysis/information and recommendations to the pursuit and account teams.
- Lead deal teams and represents the company to the customer for IT Programs up to $500m TCV.
- Responsible for assembling all required resources/skills to develop proposal, pursue and win IT programs…”
“Education and Experience Required:
- 10 years’ experience in Sales, Capture or Solution Development support for professional services firms that contract to CMS.
- Formally credited with multiple prime contract wins with the CMS in excess of $50M each
- Strong working knowledge of the CMS’s information technology, acquisition, and operating organizations.
- Typically 9+ years directly related experience in IT Sales/Capture/Solution Development and/typically 12+ years in complex IT service business environment…” Read the full job description here.
G2X TAKE: Only a week removed from recruiting Industry veteran Mike Vogel to support growth of their Veterans Affairs Portfolio, this new Federal Health behemoth, formed as a result of a 2018 merger of DXC Public Sector (former EDS/HP Enterprise), Vencore (to include Vencore Labs, also formerly known as Bell Labs), and KeyPoint, is seeking a Business Development Executive to support its Health Business Group with a focus on CMS.