The Winter 2019 issue includes a number of exclusive articles including:
Here Come the Federal Health Deals
By KippsDeSanto & Co.’s Marc Marlin
- Introducing the FedHealthIT100 Winners! – 100 Leaders Recognized for Driving Change in Federal Health IT
- DHA’s Dr. Barclay Butler: The Quadruple Aim of Health Care Transformation
- Connected Care: An Interview With VA’s Dr. Neil Evans
- Artificial Intelligence: Five Marketing Steps Government Contractors Need to Know for FY 2019 and Beyond – Tapping into former CMS Senior Acquisition Director Brian Hebbel’s 34 years of Federal contracting experience
- Strategies for Connecting with Federal Health Agencies – Red Team’s Jeff Shen: Tips and Insight on Relationship Building and Making Connections
- Former US Army Surgeon General Patty Horoho: Positive Disruption Requires a New Lens
- CIOX: Helping Solve For The Last Mile Of Clinical Interoperability: A Conversation with Paul Roma, CEO, and Mitch Mitchell, Senior Vice President, Government Solutions
- Here Come the Federal Health Deals Government contracting Insight from Marc Marlin, Managing Director at KippsDeSanto & Co.
- KPMG: Driving Healthcare Results Through Strong Program Integrity
And Many More…
Thank you to the many G2X members who contributed to this issue: Milad Bahrami, Megan Beckwith, Timothy Comello, Brian Hebbel, Marc B. Marlin, Jeffrey Shen; and the G2X Team.
And, thank you to the Industry and Government leaders who interviewed with us for this issue, including: Dr. Barclay Butler, Dr. Neil Evans, Retired Army Lt. Gen. Patricia (Patty) Horoho, and Ciox’s Mitch Mitchell and Paul Roma. We appreciate your time in sharing insights and perspective with our team.
Have feedback? Let us know at email@example.com.