“Grant Thornton is seeking an experienced Business Development Executive to join its Public Sector Veterans Affairs account and take a lead role in capturing new business at the Department of Veterans Affairs.”
“Grant Thornton’s Public Sector practice is passionate about accelerating change in government and leading the way in the 21st century. We work with executives and managers at all levels of government to create innovative solutions to their most pressing problems.”
“The Business Development Executive is a unique management level position, reporting directly to Grant Thornton Partners and Managing Directors, to have a meaningful impact on the growth of our business.”
- Collaborate closely with Grant Thornton team members to develop short and long term growth strategies and to develop and execute relationship development and management strategies
- Develop and maintain relationships with targeted executives
- Lead business development activities such as capture, teaming, proposals, point of view whitepapers, congressional hearing and conference attendance.
- Develop a strong pipeline and lead capture and proposal activities on multiple concurrent opportunities and run pipeline meetings and manage gate reviews…”
- Minimum of ten (10) years of selling and/or delivering consulting services in the Federal government market, especially Veterans Affairs
- Proven track record of closing deals and winning contracts.
- Established professional network with government decision makers and potential teaming partners within the Department of Veterans Affairs and in the Federal healthcare market….”
G2X TAKE: Recently recognized as one of the Federal Health Consulting Firms Creating a Buzz in the 1st Half of 2018, this global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to Government, is seeking an experienced leader to take a lead role in capturing new business at the Department of Veterans Affairs.