“IronBrick is looking for a self-starting, results-driven, and highly motivated Enterprise Account Executive, with a solid understanding of selling Professional Services into Veterans Affairs and a subset of other Federal Health Agencies such as NIH, DHA, HHS, CMS, etc., including the associated Federal Partner/Reseller and System Integrator community. The ideal candidate can successfully orchestrate all available resources to achieve the required sales outcome. The candidate needs to have the proven ability to interface at C-level to Manager-level customers and establish a trusted advisor status within the Federal Services ecosystem.”
“As a proven and successful Account Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
Leadership role in sales and capture activities, with accountability for executing a strategy to win business by ensuring all assigned federal agencies are pursued, opportunities are identified, and the necessary steps are performed throughout the opportunity lifecycle, including identification of possible teammates and related negotiations for teaming arrangements.”
- Identify, qualify and successfully pursue new services work within Veterans Affairs and other Health Agencies
- Develop robust and accurate account plans and customer opportunity pipelines
- Identify and foster new Federal government partner relationships, especially with Systems Integrators
- Identify existing and new Federal government contract vehicles that IronBrick can leverage via new and existing partner relationships…”
“The successful candidate will be a highly regarded business development/sales leader within the Federal, State & Local government arena. More specifically, he/she will have:
- Strong government, partner, and system integrator connections within Veterans Affairs (VA) or Human Health Service (HHS).
- Professional working knowledge of technology sales, with an emphasis on services-based solutions…”
- Minimum eight (8+) years of experience selling services to the federal government;
- Proven track record of selling and strong relationships working with major Defense and/or Civilian Agencies;
- Knowledge of and sales experience with information technology applications, outsourcing, and infrastructure service offerings…”
G2X TAKE: This technology provider, with solutions focused on the data center — storage, servers, networks, clouds, cybersecurity, virtualization, data analytics and secure supply chain – is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive, with a solid understanding of selling Professional Services into Veterans Affairs and a subset of other Federal Health Agencies such as NIH, DHA, HHS, CMS.