MITRE is seeking a Senior Program Manager to oversee the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), Center for Program Integrity (CPI) program. CPI’s mission is to protect the Medicare and Medicaid programs from fraud, waste and abuse. The CMS CPI Program Manager will lead and manage multiple CMS projects guiding and collaborating with Project Leaders and team members supporting the formulation and execution of program plans, strategies and functions, including supporting development and execution of any and/or all phases and functions of program and project management.
- BA/BS and 5 or more years related project/program management experience.
- This individual must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to support ongoing programs as an advisor to government sponsors.
- The program manager must have strong practical experience in project management, which was gained through managing large and complex projects.
- End to end experience, from Initiation through Closing, managing multiple projects…
- Domain knowledge of CMS and CPI… Read the full job description here.