“RELI Group has an opportunity for a motivated individual to lead RELI’s Analytics and Healthcare Quality Practices. The VP will lead a wide array of data analytics and healthcare quality projects and, develop and deploy analytic solutions to improve business understanding and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.”
- Leads and interfaces with relevant parties to resolve issues, and maintains and/or accelerates progress to meet Healthcare Analytics and Healthcare Quality project outcomes
- Serves as the subject matter expert in analytics methodologies and best practices, including measurement, study design, interpretation and communication of analytic results.
- Serves as the subject matter expert in healthcare quality, including quality measure development, CMS’s healthcare quality initiatives and legislative mandates related to healthcare quality…”
- Five years progressive management experience. Strong leadership capabilities. Highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Minimum of ten years progressive experience in healthcare analytics and/or research in health care provider and/or payer environments
- Strong experience and understanding of Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)’s Healthcare Quality programs
- Minimum of five years progressive experience working in CMS’s healthcare quality programs and/or measure development programs…”
G2X TAKE: Building on a string of recent wins at CMS to include the addition of a $16M CBR/Program to Evaluate Payment Patterns Electronic Reports (PEPPER) support task, this 8(a) HUBZone small business is seeking a VP to lead a wide array of data analytics and healthcare quality projects, with a focus on CMS.