“Alteryx has an immediate opportunity for an experienced, results oriented Account Executive in the Federal Healthcare space. Our ideal candidate is a tireless hunter who lives for finding, developing and expanding opportunities for new business.”
- Minimum 10+ years business development / federal sales experience including selling information technology or software to the Federal Government Healthcare agencies (HHS, VA, etc.) and working with the larger systems integration companies in and around the federal market.
- Solid understanding and experience with Government procurement, contracting procedures and funding mechanisms, including an advanced knowledge of Federal Government FARs and contracts.
- Strong and active network of key relationships within US Government agencies.
- Track record demonstrating revenue generating success in Government markets.
- Technologically savvy with experience in Business Intelligence, Strategic Analytics, Data Integration/ETL, Data Services Provider or Data Discovery/Visualization technology is required…”
- A disciplined “prospector” who can continuously build a pipeline while working on prosecuting deals; leverage existing network and all social channels including LinkedIn to drive communications and account penetration.
- Disciplined federal sales professional with ability to self-manage and push beyond the bounds of adequate performance and standard expectations.
- Documented expertise in the following government agencies: Health and Human Services (all key parts including NIH, CMS, CDC, etc.) and the Veterans Administration…”
G2X TAKE: This data science and analytics firm, that offers an end-to-end analytics platform, and was named a Challenger in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms for the sixth consecutive time, is seeking a growth exec with experience selling information technology or software to the Federal Government Healthcare agencies (HHS, VA, etc.) and working with the larger systems integration companies in and around the federal market.