“A-TEK is seeking a seasoned professional with hands on experience with the development, delivery and program management of IT services and solutions with an emphasis on Federal Civilian Government agencies including Health and Human Services, or other agencies as assigned. The Account Executive will be tasked with the development of account plans for targeted agencies and identifying RFQ/RFQs/RFIs/SS to pursue that coincide with core competency areas.”
“The Account Executive will be responsible for providing strategic business leadership and day-to-day rhythm of the business for the civilian accounts assigned including HHS, its major operating divisions such as FDA, NIH, CMS as well as the VA and DHA…”
- 5+ years of federal government contracting experience as Account Manager or Program Management responsible for oversight of assigned customer accounts
- 5+ years of business development experience responsible for organic or new business growth within assigned accounts
- 5+ years of enterprise information technology experience, as practitioner or manager of IT related programs
- Minimum of 5+ years of direct enterprise IT sales experience
- Working relationship with key executives in HHS…”
G2X TAKE: One of the smaller Prime awardees on the CIO-SP3 unrestricted GWAC, this rising woman-owned small business, with deep ties to NIH and broad IT capabilities, is ramping up efforts in 2019 as they seek an Account Executive to be responsible for providing strategic business leadership and day-to-day rhythm of the business for the civilian accounts assigned including HHS, as well as the VA and DHA.
CEO Kathy Freeland and A-TEK appear to be in a good position to leverage the clinical and technical expertise they have developed to support critical health research programs as they move into the new year.