“We are looking for a candidate to serve a senior leader for the Federal Civilian Practice focused on winning and leading information technology projects and developing business for the Federal Civilian Practice.”
“The candidate will:
- Oversee the transformation of ideas into actionable concepts, and timelines programs while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, market needs, and the overall objectives of the business to achieve its long term success.
- Contribute to GRAHAM’s overall business strategy, particularly as it relates to technology risks, opportunities, and resource allocation.
- Develop strategies to sustain a technical advantage over competing companies by championing the balance between innovation, creativity, and execution according to plan and maintaining a high output culture within the practice.
- Evaluate risks, opportunities and make key decisions that increase the Federal Civilian Practice.
- Collaborate with executive and senior leadership to maintain a 3-year vision, strategy, and timeline for service expansion within the practice….”
“Required Skills :
- Proven knowledge of Federal Civilian markets including CMS and / or HHS.
- Experience in building and managing a multi-year services marketing pipeline.
- Extensive experience in Federal business development…”
G2X TAKE: This IT consulting firm, who specializes in Software Development and Systems Integration, is looking to add an executive to lead growth of their Civilian Practices, while leveraging their set of past performance across the broader Federal Health sector, to include HRSA and CDC.