“LCG is seeking a Capture Management leader to focus on Health IT growth and capture initiatives with an emphasis on HHS other related HHS organizations. The Capture Manager is responsible for assuming primary ownership and accountability for the proposed solution maturation through the Capture Processes to include teaming and price to win strategies for compliant and compelling offers. Provide leadership and execution of effective capture plans following established internal gates and using standard tools and processes – with emphasis on win strategies – themes, value propositions, teaming, etc.”
“Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicating resource needs and leveraging resources assigned is critical to the success of every capture manager; collaborating with subject & technical matter experts, functional leads, and Program Managers
- Develop content for various areas throughout the proposal response
- Coalesce with team members, BD, operational leadership, and SMEs to build and execute call plans to position LCG for successful pursuits
- Gathers, assesses, and validates customer requirements working closely with BD leads – identifies related needs and constraints that impact winning solution…”
- Minimum of three to seven years (3-7 years) of capture management or related business experience in the HHS space and related civilian agencies.
- Extensive knowledge, experience, and success in capture process are required and demonstrable understanding of all contract types (non-IDIQ, IDIQ – single or multiple award contracts), as well as payment types (e.g., FFP, T&M, cost plus), is expected
- Ability to work and execute a quick reaction process for RFP, BPA or GWAC identification, customer engagement and RFP, BPA or GWAC proposal response
- Former HHS direct experience a plus…”
G2X TAKE: This provider of technology-based consulting services, biomedical research support, grants management, decision analytics, software engineering and IT operations, is seeking a Capture Management leader to focus on Health IT growth and capture initiatives with an emphasis on HHS other related HHS organizations.