“The selected individual will report to the Senior Vice President, Health Group. The candidate is responsible for Business Development and Strategy for health case management and value based care. Responsibilities include expansion of the capabilities utilized by QTC for the VBA and expanding it to other customers as well as other group-level initiatives that align with the Health Group strategy….”
- Partners with the Operations SVP to support overall strategic planning and linking pursuits/capture activities which support the business development metrics for awards, submits, and pipeline growth.
- Manages a team of up to 15 business development professionals which meets/exceeds annual targets for submits and awards.
- Identifies, develops, and implements near-term and long-term business strategies that provide the business an opportunity to grow revenue…”
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 15 years of Business Development related experience, including 5 years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Proven track record of successful capture and pipeline management across multiple organizations and program offices at a variety of acquisition sizes…”
- 10 years of experience leading a team, and/or 3 or more years leading a BD portfolio
- Business development experience in health care including federal customers such as the Veterans Administration…”
G2X TAKE: Having only recently named Jason Albanese as new Health Group business development lead, this Federal health behemoth, who is playing a key role in driving some of the most prominent programs and initiatives across VA, DHA and HHS, is seeking a leader to be responsible for Business Development and Strategy for health case management and value based care.