- Possess domain expertise in Federal Health market including HHS, CMS, DHA agencies
- Knows, applies, and promulgates effective, best practices capture management processes
- Works in collaboration with proposal managers and business developers on large strategic opportunities; analyzes customer requirements, competitors, and internal capabilities
- Design, develop, and implement win strategies to ensure LMI discriminators are captured through the entire BD lifecycle and reflected in the final proposal…”
- Successfully led capture of at least 3 mid-large federal government contracts ($25M TCV or larger)
- Demonstrated expertise in building business cases, solutions, developing proposal artifacts.
- Familiarity with and past use of Price to Win (PTW) to effectively bid new work.
- Strong ability to collaborate to get things done in a matrix organization (e.g., successful collaboration across Division/Groups in current LMI structure)…”