“The (HHS and DHA) role will be responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business with new and existing U.S. Federal customers of Veeam virtualization backup and replication software. The focus will be in the federal healthcare market. The Enterprise Account Manager will maintain the highest level of knowledge about Veeam’s solutions and business strategy while being responsible for the successful execution of the respective sales plan…”
- The Federal Account Manager – Federal Healthcare (HHS and DHA) is responsible for the end-to-end management of sales opportunities to include bid and win strategies, pricing, teaming, and proposal strategies.
- Works with the Systems Engineers and Solutions Architects to assist in the design of the technical solutions, as well as to identify customer-wide IT and mission parameters and constraints that impact a potential solution. Be a “thought leader” for the group.
- Drive relationships with Veeam counterparts (inside sales, commercial field sales, marketing, engineering) as well as external Channel and Alliance partnerships to identify opportunities, develop strategy and execute successful programs across Federal DOD community…”
- Proven track record of being a clear communicator and being comfortable in front of large groups as well as executive/C-Level customers
- Experience selling and working with key virtualization and cloud partners
- Minimum of five (5) or more years of enterprise sales experience; direct and channel sales experience required…”
G2X TAKE: This provider of Intelligent Data Management solutions for the Hyper-Available Enterprise who maintains a dedicated focus on helping customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring the Hyper-Availability of data is seeking a Federal Healthcare Account Manager to drive business across DHA and HHS.