“Apogee is actively seeking a Program Manager in Washington DC to lead and manage our Joint Venture’s (ASCI) CIO-SP3 SB contract upon award. As the ASCI CIO-SP3 Program Manager you will help form and lead a high-performing management and delivery team in support of the NITAAC program and its task orders. This contract award will open new avenues for ASCI to develop business and expand its footprint with NITAAC in multiple geographic regions across multiple mission sets.”
“What you’ll be doing:
- Report directly to the ASCI executive committee and have immediate access to corporate leadership at the Director and Vice President level
- Lead a geographically dispersed PMO to ensure full geographic coverage of potential NITAAC requirements.
- Lead program operations through transition and with full contract responsibility.
- Respond to changing requirements as contract scope evolves.
- Communicate directly and efficiently with Government counterparts in support of the program
- Provide high-quality contracting services to all NITAAC mission areas while promoting and implementing standardized practices across programs…”
- 10 years: Program Manager on technology programs
- 10 years: Health IT and/or the Health Research field
- Proven winner of task orders on GSA/GWAC contract vehicles…”
G2X TAKE: This Joint Venture (JV) and recent CIO-SP3 SB Prime awardee is seeking a Program Manager with extensive Health IT and/or Health Research expertise to help form and lead a high-performing management and delivery team in support of the NITAAC program and its task orders.