“Analytica is seeking a Director of Federal Capture & Business Development to lead complex capture and business development for a rapidly growing 8a and HUBzone federal contractor. The individual hired will lead capture of government IT and consulting services opportunities within targeted non-DOD accounts and serve as a manager for capture leads focused on other accounts. The ideal candidate will have prior successful experience leading complex, highly competitive capture within HHS accounts in a small business environment.”
“Primary Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Responsible for identifying, shaping and capturing federal services opportunities in a assigned accounts
- Lead business development and capture process to include: customer contact, opportunity identification and analysis, competitive intelligence, gap analysis, and being directly involved in teaming strategy, teaming agreements and supporting proposal responses
- Fostering relationships with large business federal contractors, federal government contract officers and program managers, contract officers, and other personnel to shape capture and business development opportunities
- Developing a strong understanding of both customer issues and our information technology and consulting services so as to help align our services to address their issues…”
- BA / BS in business, computer science, information systems, business or other related degree
- 10+ years direct capture/business development/consulting experience focused on driving new business in consulting or IT services business development in a Federal Health environment.
- Strong understanding of Federal Government procurement life-cycle, Requests for Proposals, Sources Sought, Request for Information and Proposal Responses…”
G2X TAKE: This fast growing 8(a) HUBZone small business and CIO-SP3 SB and CMS SPARC Prime is looking to add an executive with 10+ years direct capture/business development/consulting experience focused on driving new business in consulting or IT services business development in a Federal Health environment.