“Equifax is seeking an experienced and results-oriented Account Executive to join our growing Public Sector team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with other Public Sector Account Executives, Strategic Partner Director, and a client engagement team to help develop and close new sales opportunities. You will report to the Vice President of Federal Public Sector Sales and the compensation package will include a base salary with variable compensation based on performance against annual revenue goals and objectives…”
- Provides services assigned to Federal Government accounts and identifies, qualifies, and closes new opportunities by designing and executing plans for existing or potential prospects.
- Develops and executes long-range planning and account penetration strategies to grow accounts.
- You will participate in a rigorous account planning process, including development of a robust pipeline and accurate revenue forecasts that will yield strong and predictable revenue growth…”
- 7-10+ Years of experience field sales, including selling in an account executive role within agencies such as Social Security Administration and Department of Health and Human Services (including specific experience with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services). You will bring existing agency relationships.
- Extensive knowledge of competitive and teaming landscape within the large agency ecosystems ie SSA and HHS
- Combination of public sector sales experience, as well as software-as-a-service solutions. Experience in the Credit Agency space, using assets related to eligibility verifications, identity and fraud and credit data is preferred.
- Consistent track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota in a growth organization.
- Consistent track record of executing capture strategies and winning competitive pursuits in excess of $50M…”
G2X TAKE: This global information solutions company, that uses data, innovative analytics, technology and industry expertise to help organizations make more informed business and personal decisions, is seeking a leader with an extensive knowledge of the competitive and teaming landscape within large agency ecosystems (ie SSA, HHS and CMS).