AbleVets, has an opportunity available for an experienced Portfolio Manager to proactively and strategically support a VA IT portfolio. This position is located at our Chantilly, VA office.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Accountable for the delivery of business value and solutions for a portfolio of IT programs and projects
- Apply systematic management to Veterans Affairs (VA) enterprise Information Technology (IT) programs to quantify, measure, and evaluate IT efforts against strategic goals and objectives…
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of ten (10) years of related experience managing large enterprises, teams, or IT projects (preference for this experience to be in the Federal market space). An additional six (6) years of related experience can be substituted for degree requirement.
- Expertise in effectively leading and managing enterprise IT programs
- Ability to apply analytic, diagnostic and quantitative techniques to identify, evaluate, and recommend substantive solutions to senior leadership…
- Preferred/Desired Skills:
- Current VA access is highly preferred but not mandatory for this position
- Experience with the Department of Veteran Affairs, tools, processes and frameworks…