“The Civilian Health Solution Strategist will develop strategies regarding IT priorities and offerings, including shaping technical strategies and architectures tailored for our civilian health clients. The individual will drive conversations with senior client leadership including policymakers, representing points of view and strategies on solutions relevant to our Civilian Health clients including, but not limited to, AI/ML, cloud, data science, analytics platforms, EHRs, grants management, and laboratory systems. The individual will be fully focused on federal civilian health efforts, reporting to the Civilian Health Sector Lead or Sales & Growth lead, as appropriate.”
“The Civilian Health Solution Strategist should have an in-depth understanding of health industry challenges (e.g. scientific data management, interoperability, clinician burden), the landscape of technologies that can help address them, and be able to formulate a point of view that we can bring to senior level clients.”
“Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Develop points of view regarding health IT, specifically from the perspective of what actions civilian health agencies can take to increase the success of IT efforts and how AFS can support those efforts. This can initially include points of view on interoperability, effective use of EHRs, electronic lab notebooks, and other technologies needed for health care delivery, payments, and research
- Identify ways in which emerging technologies such as AI, machine learning, predictive analytics, can be applied at federal civilian health agencies.
- This will include exploring emerging technologies and related Accenture offerings and pilot opportunities, correlating to civilian health use cases and leading related conversations with relevant clients…”
“Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
Experience with the below topics is preferred:
- Complexities and challenges impacting health IT interoperability, and the role civilian health agencies
- Health IT standards FHIR and its impact on the health care industry
- The complexity of health care data and the varieties of health IT systems used in health care delivery, laboratory or other research settings
- How various policy levers could impact interoperability
- Experience working either in a clinical setting or with federal or state health agencies…”
G2X TAKE: This global consultancy, who operates at the intersection of business and technology to combine real-world experience, clinical and business insights and new, enabling intelligent technologies to deliver the power of Insight Driven Health, is seeking a leader with in-depth understanding of health industry challenges (e.g. scientific data management, interoperability, clinician burden), the landscape of technologies that can help address them, and the ability to formulate a point of view that they can bring to senior level clients.