“AEGIS.net, Inc. is a small business delivering senior-level software development expertise, application load and stress testing, and IV&V services. We are currently seeking a Vice President of Business Development to help us expand our successful federal and commercial portfolio. Responsibilities include: building strong relationships with prospects, clients, and partners; identifying qualified bidding opportunities; contributing to proposal writing; development of detailed account plans; and helping to close deals. We are searching for candidates with the following qualifications:”
“General Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in business development/sales.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Federal civilian market selling IT Solutions. Specific experience must include managing client relationships, team selling and complete selling (multiple decision makers/influencers).
- Demonstrated deep understanding of multiple federal agencies’ structure, decision-makers, IT challenges, procurement preferences, procurement history, and acquisition forecasts.
- General IT knowledge or technical background that would facilitate an understanding of technical requirements.
- Superb business acumen, strong presence with management and business decision makers, and excellent written and oral communication skills…”
- Federal civilian market selling IT Solutio: 5 years (Required)
- Business Development: 10 years (Required)…”
G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage their dedicated focus and set of experience supporting Healthcare interoperability, this small business, who specializes in delivering senior-level software development expertise, application load and stress testing, and IV&V, is seeking a VP to lead growth.