“GDIT is seeking a Business Development Director to lead and execute the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) account. You should have a proven record of successfully closing business on large and strategic opportunities, and an ability to work collaboratively as part of the larger Federal Health Growth organization. A demonstrated intimacy across the agency and in particular an understanding of the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) strategic direction is required to perform this role.”
“This position provides an outstanding opportunity for you to play a leadership role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges. The breadth of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands.”
“Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain high quality relationships with customers and partners, including next generation technology vendors.
- Shape opportunities and our position throughout the opportunity life cycle.
- Formulate and support the communication and implementation of an integrated business development, capture and proposal strategy that clearly highlights GDIT’s value proposition and discriminators, and provides customers a clear and defensible justification for selecting GDIT for award…”
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in Federal Sales/Business Development.
- Extensive background developing business focused on IT Services, Lifecycle SW development, ERP solutions, and federal civilian mission focused program support offerings.
- Experience with Federal/Civilian budget, investments and acquisition processes.
- T4NG experience and a demonstrated record of winning business in the VA…”
G2X TAKE: Just shy of a year removed from their acquisition of CSRA, this Federal Health behemoth is now seeking a BD Director with T4NG experience and proven record of successfully closing business on large and strategic opportunities.