“You will oversee consulting teams in projects that apply combined expertise in federal healthcare policy and program operations, financing, and advanced data analytics to provide expert consulting services. You will enhance value and outcomes for the nation’s federal healthcare programs protecting the integrity and public trust of programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, VA, and the Marketplace.”
“You will be responsible for leading Watson Health strategic growth in program integrity for federal government clients. You will also be accountable for the financial performance, on-time delivery and quality of program integrity contracts. You will work with current and prospective federal agency clients to gain a thorough understanding of their healthcare business needs. You will devise strategic plans for Watson Health growth while enhancing delivery of optimal outcomes for federal clients in current program integrity contracts. This will in part be achieved by cultivating relationships with leadership of current and prospective federal agency clients.”
- Lead capture, proposal development and contract operations for program integrity work with federal agencies
- Develop and execute business development plans to meet or exceed portfolio and revenue growth targets
- Work collaboratively within Watson Health to develop growth opportunities by leveraging the company’s existing capabilities (people, process, or technologies/products)
- Leverage expertise in understanding the competitive landscape and client needs to create successful relationships with teaming partners
- Maintain regular contact with senior and executive-level decision makers in relevant federal government agencies and among health…”
G2X TAKE: With program integrity now one of the hottest areas in Federal Healthcare, IBM is seeking a Federal Healthcare leader to serve as a business and consulting leader in program integrity responsible for supporting Federal Government clients such as CMS and VA, while assisting Federal partners in addressing current and future program integrity needs, including program compliance activities and fraud, waste and abuse (FWA) prevention and detection.