IntelliDyne is searching for a Civilian Healthcare Account Executive. This is a Director level position and directly responsible for companywide execution of IntelliDyne’s Civilian Healthcare business development strategy.
This position is designed for an entrepreneurial leader able to mindfully drive the continued growth of IntelliDyne’s Civilian Healthcare practice. This individual is responsible for developing and maintaining client, partner and competitive relationships; Identifying, qualifying and capturing opportunities across the U.S. Civilian Healthcare agancies, and working closely with IntelliDyne operational colleagues and strategic partners, Joint Ventures and Protégé’s.
This position will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Business Development. Qualified candidates will have a strong understanding of the programs and acquisition methods used by the U.S. Civilian Healthcare agencies (NIH, HHS, CMS, CDC, NCI, etc.) including a firm understanding of these accounts, their mission solution requirements and challenges. This will involve developing and maintaining client account plans, Call Plans, and leading the execution of tactical and strategic engagements….
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience, or 4+ additional years of experience in lieu of the degree
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
- 8 – 15 years of business development or sales experience serving Civilian Healthcare clients
- Experience working with Information Technology industry Standard sales methodology, supporting tools and applications
- Prior success with NIH, HHS, CMS, CDC, NCI, or other Civilian Healthcare Agencies…
G2X TAKE: Looking to build on their past performance providing the entire spectrum of services required to design, test, install, upgrade, and sustain the Defense Health Agency communications and computer infrastructure worldwide, this CIO-SP3 Prime, by way of JV, is seeking an entrepreneurial leader to drive the continued growth of their Civilian Healthcare practice.