“The Health Group of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Capture Manager to assist the Military and Veterans Health Services (MVHS) business in pursuing profitable growth and executing the Leidos new business plan working with Business Development and Operations leaders, reporting directly to the BD VP for MVHS located in Reston, VA.”
“The Capture Manager (CM) is responsible for the capture leadership of assigned opportunities in support of the market strategy. The qualified candidate must thrive in an environment where they are responsible for the management and execution of the full capture life-cycle across multiple simultaneous pursuits and proposals. We are an agile team that is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-directed individual to assist in leading responses of statement of works/objectives and competitive RFP/RFQ/RFI requests. The candidate is expected to understand and adapt to our identified proposal protocol, as well as understand Leidos products and services in order to lead capture efforts…”
- Develop value propositions, support business cases and project plans and develop early win strategies
- Develop, organize and execute significant capture activities, including building industry and Leidos-internal teams
- Assist with the creation and execution of call plans
- Assist with the gathering, assessment and validation of customer requirements, identifying gaps and emerging requirements…:
- Leadership skills to develop, organize and execute significant capture activities, including building industry teams, assessing win probability, ensuring execution of customer call plans to shape acquisitions in order to respond to and win business with new and existing customers.
- Extensive knowledge, experience, and success in winning captures of large scale opportunities over $50M
- Demonstrable understanding of all contract types (non-IDIQ, IDIQ – single or multiple award contracts), as well as payment types (e.g., FFP, T&M, cost plus)
- A proven history and bias for action and an orientation towards solving rather than solely identifying problem areas is a preferred characteristic of the ideal candidate.
- Knowledge of VA and/or Defense Health Agency is also a plus…”