“National Government Services (NGS) is seeking Business Development Account Executives to enhance the company’s strategic efforts in driving new business within the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). The Account Manager plays a critical role in developing strategies for entering markets; establishing accounts and establishing strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and decision makers. The Account Manager will drive strategic revenue growth in new organizations and new accounts in the existing CMS Healthcare IT market. The successful candidate will combine a career’s worth of understanding and awareness of the broad healthcare market with an intellectual curiosity to define and develop winning solutions for competitive government contracting opportunities.”
“Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of contracts consisting of healthcare IT systems and services in the CMS market.
- Develop strategic and tactical growth plans to expand market share in the Federal healthcare markets. Manage an active and robust pipeline with opportunities identified and qualified to meet stated revenue targets.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop product and solution offerings for key CMS customers and agencies…”
“Business Development and Strategic Activities:
- Create strategic and tactical plans for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) market.
- Develop and lead innovative Proof of Concepts, pilots, or white papers that combine new technologies with emerging business needs in the CMS healthcare IT industry…”
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred. Education requirements may be substituted if the applicant has 10 or more years of related experience.
- 8-10 years of experience managing complex healthcare IT systems
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on/for CMS contracts
- Experience in business acquisition for Federal government bids…”
G2X TAKE: This independent subsidiary of Anthem, and one of the largest Medicare contractors in the country, is seeking a leader to combine a career’s worth of understanding and awareness of the broad Healthcare market with an intellectual curiosity to define and develop winning solutions for competitive Government contracting opportunities to drive strategic revenue growth in new organizations and new accounts in the existing CMS Healthcare IT market.