- Perform all activities essential for the identification, qualification and capture of new business opportunities developing strategies to build a pipeline, qualifying opportunities, manage all aspects of account/territory growth and drive customer relationships across all levels of the account
- Have a thorough understanding of the VA organization, have direct relationships across the agency and have strong working knowledge of their budgets, priorities and areas of investment in relation to NGTS capabilities and technologies
- Work closely with customers to identify and shape near-term and long-term requirements and should have a proven track record of successfully closing business within VA
- Serve as the principal liaison and point of contact with all key customers within assigned market segments … “
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline and 10+ years of business acquisition experience within the Veterans Affairs (VA) or an additional 4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Expertise in systems integration and/or IT services, with an understanding of and experience bidding and winning in the health marketplace… “
G2X TAKE: This Federal Health leader and longtime partner to VA, with capabilities in Benefits Systems Administration, Fraud Prevention, Payment Modernization, and Health Data Analytics, is seeking an established Account Manager (AM)/client executive to cover health agencies with a focus on the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).