Manages a large or broad function/department within a multifaceted organization. Develops strategy and sets policy and direction. Responsible for operational success, strategic alignment and integration of activities with other major organizational functions. Fully accountable for the success of the designated function or department. Owns a significant number of measurable functional, operational and strategic goals or priorities. Responsible for one or more recognized professional disciplines. Assumes responsibility for the successful implementation of business plans in a defined area of responsibility. Contributes to the overall strategic definition of a function with strong business acumen. Acts as a key advisor to executive management in influencing the strategic direction of the business.
- Delivers Account Business Plan (ABP), Account Financial Plan (AFP), and Account Operating Plan (AOP)
- Leads, coordinates, and manages the long-term, consultative, C-suite client relationship to become the client’s trusted advisor.
- Establishes and manages, a program to achieve client service excellence
- Presents pan-company Portfolio.
- Meets or exceeds financial commitments
- Exercises responsibility for growing company’s year over year share of wallet and shareholder return…
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, MBA or equivalent preferred
- 12 plus years account management or business management, including sales Experience leading global and matrixed teams
- IT industry required and vertical industry preferred…
G2X TAKE: This firm, with offerings in mission services, digital transformation and enterprise operations, a team of 14,000 engineers, analysts, investigators and architects, and more than 260 patents is seeking a VP for Health Strategy to be responsible for operational success, strategic alignment and integration of activities with other major organizational functions.