“TechLink is a US Department of Defense (DOD) Partnership Intermediary based at Montana State University, Bozeman. Techlink’s primary activity is brokering license agreements between DOD labs and US industry for manufacture and use of DOD inventions. These inventions involve virtually all technology fields, including medicine, software, electronics, communications, advanced materials, and energy-related technologies.”
“TechLink’s primary activity is marketing new inventions from the Department of Defense and Department of Veterans Affairs and navigating businesses and entrepreneurs through the licensing process by:
- Evaluating federal inventions
- Developing high-quality license applications and commercialization plans
- Partnering with DoD and VA inventors for joint research and development
- Gaining access to unique research facilities
- Competing more effectively for federal SBIR/STTR funding for new technology development…” Read the full post here.
Source: TechLink is marketing new inventions from the Department of Defense and Department of Veterans Affair – By Michael Erbschloe, March 13, 2019. LinkedIn.