“Cherokee Nation Assurance, LLC. (CNA) is seeking a Business Development professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will have an affinity to prospect, cold call, close business, and successfully sell services based on client stated objectives. The selected candidate should be strategic and a creative thinker with the ability to market both competitive and 8(a) services and solutions to the Federal Government…”
“ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with manager to develop a sales plan, goals, strategies, budget, etc. and projections for daily, weekly and monthly sales contacts.
- Produce new contract opportunities and corresponding capture plans that ultimately lead to the successful generation of new and profitable business for the sector.
- Use company sales contact system (e.g., Sales Force) and develop processes for system contacts, customer follow-up’s, customer screening, etc.
- Provide weekly reporting on progress of sales leads.
- Become involved in local network organizations to identify business opportunities…”
“KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to drive business sales and profit growth.
- Knowledge of health information systems, medical research and development, and health care related community outreach activities is preferred
- Ability to cultivate a network of business contacts and convert these relationships into leads and contract wins.
- Able to quickly learn and appropriate use of technical terms for services provided by the company.
- Customer oriented, self-disciplined, and results focused.
- Strong consideration given to experience supporting Defense Health Agency, National Institutes of Health, and Health and Human Services…”