“Forward Thinking Innovations, LLC delivers a portfolio of Federal Health IT focused management consulting services, and we are proud to announce the addition of two Health IT and Health Information Exchange legends to the FTIC team: Jamie Bennett and Vanessa Manchester Jordan
Jamie Bennett has spent 32 years in health information technology supporting the Veterans Health Administration.
- 30 years with the Department of Veterans Affairs with Program Management, Project Management, Business Architecture, Software Implementation, and support.
- 2 years as a Health Information Exchange SME at J P Systems Inc.
Vanessa Manchester Jordan’s career spans more than 15 years of government health information technology consulting as a Program Manager and Subject Matter Expert.
- Health IT Program Manager and Health Information Exchange SME at Department of Veterans Affairs
- Senior Program Manager at Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Chief Operating Officer at Alembic Foundation
- Connect Program Manager under the Federal Health Architecture
- Health IT Program Manager under Military Health Systems”
Source: Forward Thinking Innovations, LLC