TAJ has an immediate need for a seasoned Senior Business Development Manager in Bethesda, MD. In this position you will be responsible for new business development, while maintaining and growing assigned client base. You will work closely with the executive management, understand business objectives and provide a strategic and a tactical plan to achieve the objectives. You will report progress on a weekly basis and achieve targets set by management.
- Need at least 15+ year’s consistent successful Federal BD experience.
- Must understand the Federal sales and procurement cycles
- Must be able to perform under a successful sales process from prospecting, qualifying, shaping and bringing opportunities through proposal completion.
- We are looking for a seasoned Sr. Business Development with established roots with one or more agencies within HHS.
- Must rolodex / key contacts within defined agencies or institute.
- Must have an existing trackable pipeline for the next 8 months to 5 years 3within defined agencies and or institutes…
- Identify and qualify specific sales opportunities and effectively transitioning the opportunities from capture to close
- Identify and pursue new relationships in HHS. Schedule meetings with key decision makers, evaluation team members, C-level personnel and all program office staff
- Must understand the competitive landscape of the agencies both from a SB and Large as well as product.
- Plan and execute business development processes and activities: pursuit and capture strategies, bid-no/bid determinations, proposal development and submission. Leading or overseeing capture and proposal management
- Direct key customer contact and positioning activities, teaming interactions, and coordinate among business development, technical and group leadership…
G2X TAKE: This technology solutions and staffing services provider, with capabilities including scientific data management, genome research, bioinformatics and health IT, is seeking a growth lead to identify and pursue new relationships in HHS.